Northwest Treasure Hunters Club

2018 June hunt

Offline Packrat

• Detecting since 1971 Club member since 1973
2018 June hunt
« on: December 11, 2017, 08:01:53 AM »
The hunt will be the weekend after Father's Day this year. Hopefully flyer will be on site soon.  Dragon Hunters should be fun this year
If you have questions about the club ask me and I will get you the answers

Offline Mary

Re: 2018 June hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:18:35 PM »
Looking forward to the hunt!

Offline Mary

Camp Grizzly
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:21:09 PM »
Not able to go to Camp Grizzly this weekend, had the

Offline Packrat

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
Just a reminder to bring your tickets for the chest to the June meeting so Michelle can get you in the drawing for ticket sales. Also we are still taking donations for the chest if you have any

Offline silly

• Detecting since 1991
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 11:32:10 AM »
Hi everyone! This site has been quiet lately. I believe that there is a treasure hunt coming up this month!! Anything new? How are we doing for prizes for all of the hunts, including the kids hunts? Are we needing donations?

Offline Packrat

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 07:22:30 AM »
Things are coming along pretty well  We can always use prizes. Kids and teens are a little low. Especially boys  Numbers are close to early goals. Always can use help when we get to the site  Eric and I are looking forward to seeing everyone there 

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 08:54:43 AM »
Yes, we are looking foreword to see each and everyone of you at the hunt. hands down the best hunt in the pacific northwest ...Picked up a nice boxed teddy bear set at a yard sale this weekend, for quarter. ( gold saint Christoper metal for a quarter )good for young girl in the kids hunt. Remember to bring little things for Plinkco to the meeting on the 12th.or just bring them up to the hunt. Need lots of help with set up and planting. SOooo...... plan to be there and join the fun.
e-track , Excalibur II ,x-5,sea hunter II , mark IV eyeball.

Offline silly

• Detecting since 1991
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
We have a few things for Plinko that I will try to get to you. We also have the speaker system to get to someone. Though, someone else will have to set it up this year. Not sure about the batteries for it though. I might try to make it to the meeting, if possible, to get these things to you Eric. 

Offline silly

• Detecting since 1991
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 10:26:55 AM »
Time is getting closer for the NWTHC Annual Treasure Hunt!!  A lot of help is needed at the hunt. So if you are a club member, please consider going to the hunt to help in any way. If you don't usually go to the hunts, please go and help this year. We always need help with the regular raffles, the hunt rounds, plinko. Even if you just help for an hour or so, it would be greatly appreciated. If you are available on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, that is when set up and coin planting will be happening! Just say I am here to help! What can I do? 

Offline Packrat

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 06:59:04 PM »
Thanks for the reminder silly  The hunt is this weekend and we not only could use your help but would enjoy having you attend for just a good time. Hope to see a lot of members at the hunt

Users Online Users Online (20)
Members roustabout
Members Google (2)
Members Baidu (6)