Northwest Treasure Hunters Club

Soon to be new member

Soon to be new member
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:43:12 PM »
Hi everyone my name is Tony. Looking forward to finding more information on the group and possible joining. I'm new to detecting but it's something that has caught my interest since I was a child and  I need an enjoyable hobby that keeps my interest. I just purchased a Garrett AT Pro and I'm ready to learn from others and from my own mistakes and successes. Not sure how active this group is anymore but hopefully people still have the treasure hunting bug! 😎

Online Packrat

• Detecting since 1971 Club member since 1973
Re: Soon to be new member
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »
Hi Tony. The club is very active and you can have a lot of fun. Next meeting is Sept 12. Hope to see you there
If you have questions about the club ask me and I will get you the answers

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »
Hi Tony, Hope we see you at the meeting on the 12th! We are doing a fund raiser dinner at 6:30. Pulled Pork sandwich, Macaroni Salad & Chips for $5.00. It's a great opportunity to meet everybody & helps raise money for our upcoming 50th Anniversary Hunt. Please join us. Patricia

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 06:05:59 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Enjoyed the meeting yesterday you all seem like a fun group of people! I for sure would love to join your club and I'm looking forward to it and as I said hopefully my wife will consider this to. Regardless I'm ready to get out there and hit the dirt! Hopefully I get a chance to hunt with some of you and learn what it takes to enjoy this hobby to the fullest. Was great meeting all of you last night and for those I haven't met yet I'm looking forward to meeting you next time. 😎👍